Midwest College Training
July 15-21 at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (Champaign, IL)
Who should attend this training?
From the US: Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, North Texas (Waco and north), Wisconsin, Wyoming.
From Canada: Manitoba
Cost: $375 for early registration
/ $405 for late registration
Price includes food, lodging, training materials, and optional shuttle service to nearby airports.
- The registration deadline has passed, but...
- Waitlist: If you would still like to attend, please sign up for the
wait list and we will add you if space is available.
Contact and Questions
Email us at email@example.com
Once your application has been approved, you must indicate your travel plans on your application by June 18 at the latest. Remember to update your information if there are any changes.
- Those driving should plan their trip so as to avoid excessive fatigue. Registration begins at 3:00 PM and ends at 6:00 PM, Lord's Day, July 15. Plan your trip accordingly. If you are arriving earlier than Lord's Day (July 15) and / or are staying later than Saturday (July 21), please make your own arrangements for hospitality.
- NOTE: Please read the instructions VERY CAREFULLY, as pickup times are different for each airport. If you arrive after the pickup time for that airport, we cannot guarantee a shuttle pickup, and you may need to take public transportation.
- Chicago O'Hare (ORD) or Chicago Midway (MDW) airports are usually cheaper flights, but are about 3 hours drive from Champaign. In order to make the first meeting arrange your arrival flight to land BEFORE 1:00 PM on Lord's Day, July 15. We will arrange a private van to transport you from the airport to Champaign. If you arrive after 1:00 PM (July 15) it may be necessary for you to make your own travel arrangements on public transportation from the airport to Champaign. Arrange your return flight to depart AFTER 6:00 PM on Sat., July 21 for both Chicago Area Airports.
- Willard (CMI) in Champaign, IL. This airport is usually more expensive, but very close to Champaign. Plan to arrive before 4:00 PM (July 15) when using this airport so we can provide a shuttle. Arrange your return flight to depart after 2:30 PM (July 21) for the Champaign, IL airport.
- Bloomington, Illinios (BMI). This airport is usually more expensive and about 1 hour drive from Champaign. Please plan to arrive before 3:30 PM (July 15) when arriving at this airport so we can provide a shuttle. NOTE: DO NOT confuse this airport with Bloomington, Indiana. We are not able to provide transportation from Bloomington, Indiana. Arrange your return flight to be after 3:30 PM (July 21) for the Bloomington, IL Airport.