Register for the College Training
Before you start your application for the College Training there are a few things you should know...
How will the college training be carried out this year?
- The college training this year will be a hybrid online and in-person training in watch parties as local directives allow.
- Be sure to study the schedule and time commitments carefully.
- Although the training will be conducted online, it is still a training, and full compliance with all guidelines is expected for anyone who registers.
When can I apply?
- Early registration deadline is May 23rd
- Normal registration deadline is June 6th
Who can apply?
- Current college students
- High school seniors graduating by summer of 2021
- All registrants must be 17 years of age or older by the start of the training in order to apply.
- All applicants must be fluent in English (including ministry terminology).
- Serving saints may also apply (serving full-time, serving part-time, FTT enrolled, community serving ones)
- The person attending should fill out their own application. Do not have someone apply for you.
- Only completed, submitted, and paid applications will be reviewed for approval.
What do I need to apply?
The application process takes about 15-30 minutes to complete. You will be asked to create an account when you apply. Your application is auto-saved during each step in case you need to come back later to complete your application. To complete your application you must pay by credit card or US Bank account (ACH E-check transfer). To pay through your bank account you will need your bank's ABA routing number & your account number (both numbers are printed on the bottom of your checks, NOT your debit card).