July 16-22 at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (Champaign, IL)
Midwest College Training
Registration was open until June 18 and is now closed.
Contact and Questions
Email us at email@example.com
Check in Information
- Registration hours: 3:00-6:00 pm on Lord’s Day, July 16, 2017.
- We will not be able to provide early registration.
- Training begins: 7:30pm on Lord’s Day, July 16, 2017.
- Dinner will be served from 6:00-7:00pm.
- Lodging: All trainees will be assigned to dorms at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- You will be provided linens, pillow, light blanket, towel, and washcloth.
You must indicate your travel plans on your application by June 18, 2017 at the latest. Remember to update your information if there are any changes.
- Those driving should plan their trip so as to avoid excessive fatigue. Registration ends at 6:00 PM, Lord's Day, July 16. Plan your trip accordingly. If you are arriving earlier than Lord's Day (July 16) and / or are staying later than Saturday (July 22), please make your own arrangements for hospitality.
- NOTE: Please read the instructions VERY CAREFULLY, as pickup times are different for each airport. If you arrive after the pickup time for that airport, we cannot guarantee a shuttle pickup, and you may need to take public transportation.
- Chicago O'Hare (ORD) or Chicago Midway (MDW) airports are usually cheaper flights, but are about 3 hours drive from Champaign. In order to make the first meeting arrange your arrival flight to land BEFORE 1:00 PM on Lord's Day, July 16. We will arrange a private van to transport you from the airport to Champaign. If you arrive after 1:00 PM (July 16) it may be necessary for you to make your own travel arrangements on public transportation from the airport to Champaign. Arrange your return flight to depart AFTER 6:00 PM on Sat., July 22 for both Chicago Area Airports.
- Willard (CMI) in Champaign, IL. This airport is usually more expensive, but very close to Champaign. Plan to arrive before 4:00 PM (July 16) when using this airport so we can provide a shuttle. Arrange your return flight to depart after 2:30 PM (July 22) for the Champaign, IL airport.
- Bloomington, Illinios (BMI). This airport is usually more expensive and about 1 hour drive from Champaign. Please plan to arrive before 3:30 PM (July 16) when arriving at this airport so we can provide a shuttle. NOTE: DO NOT confuse this airport with Bloomington, Indiana. We are not able to provide transportation from Bloomington, Indiana. Arrange your return flight to be after 3:30 PM (July 22) for the Bloomington, IL Airport.