July 14-20 at Penuel Camp (Kingston, NY)
Northeast College Training
Who should attend this training?
- From the US: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Eastern Canada: Toronto and east
Cost: $350 for early registration / $380 for late registration
Price includes food, lodging, and training materials. Transportation to/from the training is not included.
Check in Information
Registration hours: 3:30-6:30 pm on Friday, July 14, 2017. There is no early registration.
Training begins: 7:00 pm on Friday, July 14, 2017.
Training concludes: 12:00 pm on Thursday, July 20, 2017. Lunch will be provided from 12:00 - 12:45 pm.
Lodging: All trainees will be assigned to housing at Camp Penuel.
Dinner will be provided from 5:00 - 6:30 pm on Friday, July 14, 2017.
Once your application has been approved, you can make your travel according to the following details:
- Driving: The college training will be held at Camp Penuel. More detailed arrival instructions will be sent out prior to the start of the training. Those driving should plan to arrive no later than 5:30 pm in order to register prior the meeting at 7:00 pm.
- Arrivals: The airports closest to KPCC are Albany (ALB), Newark Liberty (EWR), LaGuardia (LGA), or John F. Kennedy (JFK).
- If you are arriving to ALB, please take the Trailways Bus from Albany to Rosendale NY. Please refer to https://trailwaysny.com/ for more information.
- If you are arriving to EWR, LGA, or JFK please take the Trailways Bus from NY Port Authority to Rosendale, NY. Please refer to https://trailwaysny.com/ for more information.
- Departures: The training ends 12:00 pm on Thursday, July 20, 2017. Lunch will be provided from 12:00 - 12:45 pm. Please plan your departing flight after 6pm.
Contact and Questions
Email us at email@example.com