July 16-22 at Evergreen State University (Olympia, WA)
Northwest College Training
Registration was open until June 12 and is now closed.
Contact and Questions
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check in Information
- First training meeting begins at 7:00 pm on Lord's Day, July 16, 2017.
- Registration hours: 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm on Lord's Day; registration will not start before 4:00 pm.
- Parking: Please park in Lot F and walk with your belongings over to Dorm A (see map) to register and receive your room assignment in the campus student housing and a parking permit for the week that you must hang on your car rearview mirror.
- Registration will be at Dorm A. Fill out an emergency card and get the keys to your room. The keys will be on a lanyard and that will be your entrance to all meals.
- Lord's Day dinner will NOT be served in the campus dining facility. Instead we will provide a picnic dinner near the registration tables around 6:00 pm.
- Campus map: http://evergreen.edu/housing/docs/Map-To-Housing.pdf
Your travel plans must be indicated on your application by June 29. Remember to update your information if there are any changes in your plans.
- Please try to carpool with other saints. Parking is limited. You must park in Lot F. Do not drive on Indian Pipe Road for luggage drop-off unless someone in your car has physical limitations requiring they be dropped off. You will need to get a parking permit at registration that is to placed on your car rearview mirror.
- You must enter your flight information on your application. It will be important for further coordination related to airport transportation to/from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA). Please arrange your flight to arrive before 4:00 pm Lord's Day, July 16, and to depart after 1:00 pm Saturday, July 22.