July 15-21 at University of Georgia (Athens, GA)
Southeast College Training
Who should attend this training?
- From the US: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, South Texas (south of Waco), Virginia, Washington, D.C., West Virginia
- International: The Caribbean and Puerto Rico
Cost: $350 for early registration
/ $380 for late registration
Price includes food, lodging, training materials, and an optional airport shuttle.
There is still some space available and the late fee has been waived! Registration will remain open until
June 25 (late deadline) or until space is filled, whichever comes first. You must complete
your application and pay to reserve your spot.
Check in Information
You must indicate your travel plans on your application by June 30th at the latest. Remember to update your information if there are any changes.
- Those driving should plan to arrive no later than 5:30pm in order to register prior the meeting at 7:00pm.
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Arrivals: We will provide a shuttle service only for flights into the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). Arrival service will be provided on Saturday (July 15) between 10 am and 3 pm.
- If you come in later than 3 pm, you will need to secure your own shuttle from the airport to Athens. Groome Shuttle service: $37 from the Atlanta airport to the Holiday Inn in Athens, 706-612-1155, groometrans.com.
- Departures: The training ends Friday, July 21, 2017, at 12:00pm. Please plan your travel arrangements to leave after the last meeting. A shuttle to the airport will be provided on Friday (July 21) for departures after 4 pm. If your flight departs prior to 4 pm, you will need to secure your own shuttle with Groome transportation.
Contact and Questions
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org