July 10-16 at Oak Glen Christian Conference Center (Yucaipa, CA)
West Coast South College Training
Who should attend this training?
- From the US: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah
- International: All besides Canada, The Caribbean, and Puerto Rico
Sorry, registration is now closed.
Check in Information
- The training will be held at Oak Glen Christian Conference Center located at 39364 Oak Glen Road, Yucaipa, CA 92399. Please see their website for driving directions.
- Registration hours are from 3:00 - 5:00 pm on Monday, July 10, 2017. Registration will not start before 3:00 pm.
- Dinner will be served promptly at 5:30 pm on Monday, July 10, 2017.
- All trainees will be assigned to cabins at the Oak Glen Christian Conference Center. (Bedding not included)
- The training ends on Lord’s Day, July 16, 2017 at 11am. Please do not make plans to leave the camp before 11am.
Transportation — Anaheim Shuttle Service
For those who cannot arrange their own travel arrangements we will provide a shuttle from/to Anaheim. The round trip price is $20. If you need the shuttle please make your travel plans according to the following guidelines:
- Shuttle from Anaheim to the training: plan to arrive in Anaheim before 1pm on Monday, July 10.
- Shuttle from the training to Anaheim: plan your departure time from Anaheim after 2pm on Lord's Day, July 16.
- How do I get to the airport? We will not provide transportation to/from the airport. However, there are public shuttle services from LAX (Los Angeles Intl. Airport) and SNA (John Wayne Airport) to Anaheim, CA. You can search online to find available shuttle options (for example, "Disneyland Airport Shuttle").
- How do I sign up? Please sign up for the shuttle on the Travel Plans form to be emailed a few weeks before the training. Please submit the form by June 26.
- Who can use the shuttle? The shuttle is primarily for those who are traveling to Southern California by air and do not have a vehicle/carpool available. If you are local, we encourage you to carpool with saints from your locality.
Contact and Questions
Email us at email@example.com