Register for the College Training
If you would like to come to the UIUC campus and support the training by prayer, please fill out the HOSPITALITY SURVEY..
Before you start your application for the College Training there are a few things you should know...
When can I apply?
- Early registration is January 1 - April 15 and costs $395.
- Late registration will be from April 16 - May 15 and costs $425. All who apply after the late deadline will be waitlisted.
- Applications will not be considered until full payment is made. Space is limited. If space runs out before either deadline your application will be waitlisted.
- You can cancel your application anytime before the late registration deadline, May 15. After May 15 there will be no refunds.
Who can apply?
- Current college students
- High school seniors graduating by summer of 2019
- All registrants must be 17 years of age or older by the start of the training, July 14, 2019, in order to apply.
- All applicants must be fluent in English, Spanish, or Portuguese (including ministry terminology).
- Serving saints may also apply (serving full-time, serving part-time, FTT enrolled, community serving ones)
- The person attending should fill out their own application. Do not have someone apply for you.
- Only completed, submitted, and paid applications will be considered for approval.
- There is no part time attendance to the College Training. Only apply if you are able to attend for the entire duration of the training with your full time from July 14-20.
What do I need to apply?
The application process takes about 15-30 minutes to complete. You will be asked to create an account when you apply. Your application is auto-saved during each step in case you need to come back later to complete your application.
- Leading brother/elder contact information. You must be recommended by a leading brother or elder in your locality. You will need to enter his name, email address, and phone number on your application.
- Credit card or US bank account. To complete your application you must pay by credit card or US Bank account (ACH E-check transfer). To pay through your bank account you will need your bank's ABA routing number & your account number (both numbers are printed on the bottom of your checks, NOT your debit card).
- Printer and camera or scanner. If you are under 18 when the training begins you will need to upload documents signed by your parents to your application.
- Health Insurance information. All trainees are required to obtain health or travel insurance coverage by the registration deadline. If you need insurance, please refer to our FAQ page.